Sunday, May 31, 2009

SpouseBuzz!!!!!!!!!

I went to SpouseBuzz today with my Air Force sisters in the 34th FS and 388th OSS and we had a fun time! They had us in stitches the whole day!

If you're able to attend, I would suggest you do. I'm sure it's a little different at every venue, but they have a panel of experienced military wives that share some outrageous deployment stories! I have a few myself that I'll share now and then...

Check out their website (it's also posted in the Military Spouse Links box on this blog): www.spousebuzz.com!

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. We're so glad you attended and had a good time! And have fun starting out as a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere!!

    Glad you were able to attend the event & that you enjoyed yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to meet you...I'm finally able to get into your site :)

    Welcome to the all-consuming world of the blog.

    ReplyDelete